Tallymatics TW5390 Smart GNSS Antenna with L-Band Correction for High Accuracy Positioning
The TW5390 Smart GNSS Antenna from Tallymatics is a multi-band (L1/L2), multi-constellation (GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, and GLONASS) integrated receiver and antenna with an inertial measurement unit (IMU), and L-Band corrections receiver. It provides stand-alone RTK for precise point positioning (PPP). The TW5390 is capable of sub decimeter accuracy, supporting the most demanding navigation, automation, and precision agriculture applications.
The TW5390 uses ublox PerfectPoint augmentation system for higher accuracy.
- Integrated L-Band corrections receiver for exceptional precision
- Improved noise immunity with multi-band GNSS receiver
- Dual feed Accutenna™ technology significantly improves multipath error
- Multi-band receiver mitigates ionospheric error
- High reliability timing with expansive constellation array
- IMU for UDR provides continuous availability during periods of signal loss
- Broad 5V operation
- RS-485 differential signalling
- Industrial grade IP69K enclosure
- Rugged fixed mount
- Multiple cable lengths
- Available with conical radome