Hemisphere Vector™ VS1000 GNSS Receiver
The Hemisphere Vector™ VS1000 is a multi-GNSS, multi-frequency receiver designed specifically for the marine market. The VS1000 provides precise heading, Athena™ RTK positioning, and full Atlas® capability.
Its rugged design is compliant to 60529:2013 IP67 and IEC 60945:2002 8.7 standards.
The VS1000 supports antenna separations up to 10 meters, offering heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS in addition to RTK position accuracy and full support for Hemisphere GNSS’ Atlas® worldwide L-band corrections.
Please note the VS1000 receiver is sold without antennas. A variety of compatible antennas, including those pictured, are available for purchase separately.
- Athena™ RTK and Atlas® L-band capable
- Extremely accurate heading (to 0.01° RMS)
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo
- Purpose-built for the most challenging environments
- Supports Ethernet, CAN, Serial, USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Powerful WebUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus a 128×64 display and 10 multi-color LEDs