Hemisphere Vector Eclipse H328 Compass OEM Board
With the Vector H328, positioning is scalable and field upgradeable with all Hemisphere software and service options. Utilize the same centimeter-level accuracy in single frequency mode, or use the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency multi-constellation GNSS signals. High-accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels are available via the Atlas correction service.
Ease of Migration
Leverage the industry standard form factor for easy upgradeability from other manufacturers modules.
- Highly accurate heading with short baselines
- Multi-frequency position, dual frequency heading supporting GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and L-band
- Atlas L-band capable to 8 cm 95 percent
- Excellent coasting performance 5 cm RMS RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Fast RTK acquisition and reacquisition times
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
Eclipse Vector Firmware Options
- Eclipse 20 Hz activation
- Eclipse 50 Hz activation
- Eclipse dFreq activation
- Eclipse RTK activation