Hemisphere Vector V500 GNSS Smart Antenna
The Hemisphere V500 supports multi-frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and IRNSS (with future firmware upgrade and activation) for simultaneous satellite tracking. The V500 is powered by Hemisphere’s innovative and industry-leading Athena RTK engine and is Atlas L-band capable.
The Vector V500 is Hemisphere GNSS all-in-one is a complete compass system that offers GNSS-based heading, pitch, roll, heave, and RTK positioning– multifrequency, multi-GNSS smart antenna, for RTK-level position and precise heading. The V500 introduces support for Ethernet, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi in addition to NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 and offers unmatched ease of installation.
This rugged design is sealed for the harshest environments and is a great solution for professional marine and other challenging applications requiring high-precision heading combined with RTK or Atlas positioning.
The V500 is Hemispheres flagship rugged smart antenna, which combines the recently announced Eclipse Vector H328 OEM board with two superior multipath- and noise-rejecting antennas (spaced 50 cm apart) in a single enclosure. Requiring only a single power/data cable connection, this allows for fast and reliable installations, even in the presence of strong radio transmissions. The V500 delivers 0.17 degree heading accuracy along with RTK positioning and Atlas L-band accuracies of up to 8 cm (95%)*, providing class-leading accuracy.
- Designed specifically for marine applications
- Simple all-in-one RTK-capable
- Multi-frequency, multi-GNSS
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS ,IRNSS
- Athena RTK and Atlas, L-band capable and SBAS capable
- 1059 channels
- 10 Hz update rate (50 Hz optional)
- 0.27 degree heading accuracy
- Supports Ethernet, CAN, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Powerful Web UI accessed via Wi-Fi
- Fully rugged solution for the harshest environments