NovAlte VEXXIS™ GNSS-502 Antenna
The GNSS-502 antenna is designed with a low profile, aerodynamic enclosure, ideal for ground vehicles in applications such as agriculture, machine control and mobile mapping. Magnetic mounts make the antenna easy to install or move between ground vehicle platforms. The combination of intelligent enclosure design along with multi-constellation and L-Band support makes it ideal for any terrestrial application.
The GNSS-502 has been thoroughly tested to withstand even the most challenging environments. It endured over 1000 hours of intense vibration testing to earn its MIL-STD-810G rating. It is also water resistant under heavy rainfall or high pressure spray, ensuring its long survivability under the toughest operating conditions.
- Supports dual-frequency GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and SBAS signal reception
- L-Band signal reception, supporting correction services such as TerraStar
- Multi-point antenna feed provides stable phase center and enhanced multipath rejection
- Designed for high quality performance when used with NovAtels STEADYLINE® technology
- Low-profile design ideal for machine control applications