Tallysman VSP6037L VeroStar™ GNSS Antenna with L-Band
The compact VSP6037L VeroStar™ antenna supports the full GNSS spectrum (all constellations and signals) plus L-band correction services. This housed antenna provides exceptional low elevation satellite tracking with a high efficiency radiating element. The VeroStar™ element has a low axial ratio through all elevation angles providing strong multipath rejection. The VSP6037L also exhibits a stable phase center variation (PCV) and a strong PCV repeatability.
The VSP6037L provides high receive gain over the full GNSS spectrum: low GNSS band (1164MHz to 1300MHz), L-band correction services (1539MHz to 1559MHz) and high GNSS band (1559MHz to 1610 MHz). It has a robust pre-filtered LNA, with high IP3 to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of 1.6dB. With the VSP6037L, Tallysman Wireless strives to deliver a full spectrum antenna which provides quality in every area including weight, size, efficiency, durability, and affordability.
- Consistent performance across all frequency bands
- Excellent tracking elevation (0°-90°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Light, compact and very robust design
- Very tight phase center variation (,2.0 mm)
- Low axial ratios from zenith to horizon
- Low current (50mA)
- Invariant performance from: 3.0 ti 16 VDC
- High gain/temperature at low elevation angles