Septentrio AsteRx-i V GNSS Receiver with IMU
For GNSS-INS Solutions. The AsteRx-i V processes high-quality data from the dual antenna multi-frequency AsteRx GNSS receiver with IMU measurements to generate an accurate and reliable position and orientation.
The AsteRx-i V combines Septentrios latest compact, multi-frequency multi-constellation GNSS engine with an external industrial grade MEMS-based IMU. The AsteRx-i V can deliver accurate and reliable GNSS/IMU integrated positioning to the centimeter-level as well as full 3D attitude at high update rates and low latency.
Designed around demanding requirements for size, weight and power consumption, the AsteRx-i v is ideal for optical inspection and photogrammetry. Because of the UAS-tailored carrier board, the AsteRx-i V can seemlessly integrate into light UAVs. The range of connection interfaces makes the AsteRx-i V ideal for automation, robotics and logistics.
- IMU enhanced GNSS positioning down to the cm level
- Full attitude heading pitch and roll
- Quad-constellation, multi-frequency, all-in-view RTK receiver
- AIM interference monitoring and mitigation system
- High-update rate, low-latency positioning and attitude