AsteRx-U and AsteRx-U Marine Multi-constellation Receivers
The Manufacturer has issued an end of life (EOL) notice for this product. It has been replaced by the AsteRx-U3. This product will be discontinued after July 31, 2023. Please see the related products and EOL notice tabs for more information.
Built around Septentrios latest ASIC, the GReCo4, the AsteRx-U features built-in jamming detection and countermeasures, multipath rejection and fast acquisition. It is accurate and reliable now and into the future with over 500 channels to track all available constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS and QZSS) and has many of Septentrios special algorithms including LOCK technology to maintain tracking during heavy vibration machine and IONO technology to assure the accuracy of the position even in regions of elevated ionospheric activity.
Compact and portable, the AsteRx-U was developed with machine control users in the agricultural, construction and mining industries in mind. By using the AsteRx-U, they benefit from decimeter and centimeter level RTK positioning, including TerraStar.
The receiver is configurable from any device from a web browser and there is no longer need for additional equipment such as spectrum analyzer, modem and UHF radio because Septentrio has developed all these features into the AsteRx-U.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and solid heading calculation
- CM-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel with support for TerraStar corrections
- Septentrio GNSS algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
- Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio