CRESCENT P206 AND P207 GNSS OEM BOARDS
Hemisphere GNSS’ new Crescent P206 and P207 OEM modules use GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou, and are Galileo and QZSS ready. Track more signals even in challenging environments, and take advantage of a compact size and easy integration in your design.
The 34-pin P206 module is a drop-in upgrade for many Hemisphere products. The P207 is a drop in upgrade for existing Crescent designs using standard 20-pin modules from other manufacturers.
DGPS and SBAS with patented COAST software enables Hemisphere receivers to use previous DGPS and SBAS correction data during times of interference, signal blockage and weak signal. The receiver will coast and continue to maintain sub-meter positioning for up to 40 minutes without any DGPS signal. When your corrections are only for one GNSS constellation, for example GPS using SBAS, Hemisphere’s patented SureTrack engages to model all other satellites, helping to maintain an accurate solution in challenging environments.
- Extremely affordable single frequency, multi-constellation solution with up to 20 Hz update rate
- Uses GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou; Galileo and QZSS ready
- Fast start-up and reacquisition times
- High-precision, differential positioning accuracy of 60 cm, 95% of the time
- Exclusive e-Dif option where other differential signals are not practical
- COAST and SureTrack maintain sub-meter DGNSS positioning for 40 minutes after correction loss
- Small form and low-power consumption design is ideal for easy integration
Crescent Firmware Options
- Crescent 10 Hz activation
- Crescent 20 Hz activation
- Crescent RTCM Base activation
- Crescent L-Dif activation
- Crescent RTK activation
- Crescent mGNSS activation