CTL 3510 GPS Jammer Detector
The CTL3510 is no longer available. It has been upgraded and replaced by the CTL3510 LOG, which you can find under the Related Items tab.
The CTL3510 builds on the basic features of the CTL3500, adding a more sensitive handheld device. The Chronos CTL3510 GPS Jammer Detector is a low cost, handheld, battery operated device designed to detect the presence of GPS jamming or too much power or interference in the GPS (L1) band.
The CTL3510 can also be dashboard mounted as a hijack alert early warning system. Increasingly, hijackers are using GPS jammers to defeat vehicle geolocation systems before, during and after the hijack event. When deployed as a hijack alert device, the CTL 3510 can provide an early warning of 20 to 30 seconds. Typically, the CTL3510 will detect portable jammers up to 300m away depending on their power.
This jammer detector is ideal for detecting commercially available GPS jammers hidden in vehicles.
- Fleet tracking of company vehicles despite the use of GPS jammers
- GPS antenna monitoring for spurious emissions caused by cable/connector corrosion impedance mismatch of new or existing antenna installations.
- Simple to use
- Detecting GPS jamming at 1575.42 MHz (GPS – L1)
- High sensitivity
- Visual LED display of jammer strength
- Vibrate alert
- Hand held, small, light weight
- Rechargeable battery via micro USB
- Low battery indicator