PCTEL 5012D-U Smart GPS Antenna with Integrated Receiver
One of PCTEL’s GPS / aviation special purpose antennas, the 5012D-U GPS Receiver Antenna incorporates a highly sensitive 16-channel, quick time-to-fix GPS receiver, and a high performance active / filtered GPS antenna. It features high performance GPS Engine with embedded flash memory, a Low Noise Amplifi er, SAW fi lter, as well as a precision tuned ceramic patch element for maximum GPS signal reception.
The 5012D-U high sensitivity GPS receiver antenna is housed in a compact, rugged weatherproof magnet or screw mount enclosure.
- Highly Sensitive: -159dBm tracking
- Quick Time to Fix: 39 sec cold start
- 16 channel GPS Engine
- Standard NMEA 0183 GPS output
- WAAS and EGNOS supported
- Low power & standby modes
- Weatherproof industrial grade enclosure
THIS PRODUCT REPLACED THE PCTEL 5012D-CE.