Forsberg StarLink Tee Bias BT-2DGPS Type TNC Splitter
The Tee Bias BT-2DGPS (514896) is designed to provide two DGPS receivers with a signal from a single antenna by dividing the outgoing signal into two separate GPS receivers with minimal signal loss (<4dB).
The signal splitters operate over a frequency range that allow the GPS, Inmarsat, Omnistar, and DGPS radio Beacon signals to be passed to two DGPS receivers. The antenna is powered by the receiver through the primary port. The secondary port provides a signal to the second GPS receiver.
- Model Number: BT-2DGPS Type TNC
- 2 way signal splitter powered from a single receiver.
- Product Name: Prim/Sec Combiner
- TNC (BT-2DGPS-TNC)
- N Type (BT-2DGPS-N) also available
- Weight: 4 oz
- Relative Humidity: 0-95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temp: 0°C to 50°C
- GPS Signal Loss: < 4dB
- Isolation: >18dB (Typical)
- Depth: 1.96 inches
- Width: 3.00 inches
- Height: 1.25 inches
- Option: Voltage: 3.3V (150 OHM DC load on Secondary Port) — BT-2DGPS-2DC-3.3
Forsberg Services, Ltd., acquired Raven’s StarLink GNSS product line from Raven Industries in April 2015. NavtechGPS is the exclusive North American distributor for the Forsberg StarLink product line.