Hemisphere GNSS A101 SMART ANTENNA
The manufacturer has issued and end of life (EOL) notice for this product, this product has been replaced by the A222 GNSS Smart Antenna.
The A101 Smart Antenna from Hemisphere GNSS offers an affordable, portable solution with professional-level accuracy for agricultural, marine, GIS mapping, and other applications.
The A101 offers fast start-up and reacquisition times, 60 cm accuracy, and an easy-to-see status indicator for power, GPS, and DGPS. The durable enclosure houses both antenna and receiver. It can be powered through various sources, making the A101 Smart Antenna ideal for a variety of applications. Dual-serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this DGPS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
- Affordable solution for unparalleled submeter performance 60 cm accuracy, 95% of the time
- COAST™ technology maintains accurate solutions for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Exclusive e-Dif® option where other differential signals are not practical
- Compatible with our exclusive L-Dif™ technology, for applications requiring accuracy better than 20 cm
- Fast output rates of up to 20 times per second provide the best visual guidance and automated steering signals for all types of applications
- Compact, low-profile design with fixed or magnetic mounting options is ideal for portable and dynamic applications
- Radar-simulated pulse output provides accurate ground speed
160-0231-000 Crescent - L1 RTK/L-Dif Base (Firmware + Activation)
160-0230-000 Crescent - L1 RTK Rover (Firmware + Activation)
160-0206-000 Crescent - L-Dif Rover ( Firmware + Activation)
160-0204-000 Crescent - RTCM Base or e-Dif (Firmware + Activation)
160-0203-000 Crescent - 20 Hz (Activation)