The Hemisphere GPS Vector VS131
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE DUAL FREQUENCY VS300 SINGLE L1 GNSS RECEIVER 9403113-0. SEE RELATED PRODUCTS.
The VS131 brings L-Band DGNSS / HP / XP technology to the Hemisphere GPS Vector™ VS family. Precise marine and land applications demand the heading and positioning performance of the Vector VS131™ receiver. The Vector VS131 is ideal for professional machine control and navigation applications in areas where L-Band DGNSS / HP / XP is achieved.
The Vector VS131 utilizes all of the innovations in Hemisphere GPS Crescent® Vector while adding heave, pitch and roll output, and more robust positioning performance. The Vector VS131 receiver, with its display and user interface, can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas mount separately with a user-determined separation to meet the desired accuracy.
The Vector VS131 uses L-Band DGNSS/HP/XP, Beacon and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning.
The VS131 replaces the Hemisphere GPS VS101 VS111 DGPS Heading Receivers.
Key Vector VS330 GNSS Receiver Advantages
- Extremely accurate heading with both short and long
- baselines up to 10 km
- L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS RTK capable
- L-band DGNSS/HP/XP(OmniSTAR®) capable
- Beacon capable
- Fast RTK acquision and reacquisition times
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm rms RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
GPS Sensor Specifications (See Data Sheet for Complete Specifications)
- Receiver Type: L1, C/A code, with carrier phase smoothing
- Signals Received: GPS
- Channels: 270
- GPS Sensitivity: -142dBm
- SBAS Tracking: 2-channel, parallel tracking
- Update Rate: 10 Hz standard, 20 Hz available by subscription
- Horizontal Accuracy: RMS (67%) 2DRMS (95%)
- L-Band (OmniSTAR): 2, 7 0.3 m 0.6 m
- SBAS (WAAS): 2 0.3 m 0.6 m
L-Band Sensor Specifications
- Sensitivity: -130 dBm
- Channel Spacing: 7.5 kHz
- Satellite Selection: Manual and Automatic
- Reacquisition Time: 15 seconds (typical)
- Rejection: 15 kHz spacing > 30 dB,
- 300 kHz spacing > 60 dB
- Processor: DSP for demodulation and protocol decoding module provides processing for the differential algorithms
- Command Support: Reports L-band (OmniSTAR) region and satellite info, allows input and status of L-band (OmniSTAR) subscription, bit error rate (BER) output for reception quality indication, and manual frequency tuning