The Hemisphere GPS Vector VS131
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. It has been replaced by the VS1000. Please see related products.
The Hemisphere GNSS VS131 is designed for precise marine and land applications which demand highly accurate heading and positioning performance. The Vector VS131 is ideal for professional machine control and navigation applications in areas where L-Band DGNSS / HP / XP is achieved.
The Vector VS131 utilizes all of the innovations in Hemisphere GPS Crescent® Vector while adding heave, pitch and roll output, and more robust positioning performance. The Vector VS131 receiver, with its display and user interface, can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas mount separately with a user-determined separation to meet the desired accuracy.
The Vector VS131 uses L-Band DGNSS/HP/XP, Beacon and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning.
Key Vector VS330 GNSS Receiver Advantages
- Extremely accurate heading with both short and long baselines up to 10 km
- L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS RTK capable
- L-band DGNSS/HP/XP(OmniSTAR®) capable
- Beacon capable
- Fast RTK acquision and reacquisition times
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm rms RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
GPS Sensor Specifications
- Receiver Type: L1, C/A code, with carrier phase smoothing
- Signals Received: GPS
- Channels: 270
- GPS Sensitivity: -142dBm
- SBAS Tracking: 2-channel, parallel tracking
- Update Rate: 10 Hz standard, 20 Hz available by subscription
- Horizontal Accuracy: RMS (67%) 2DRMS (95%)
- L-Band (OmniSTAR): 2, 7 0.3 m 0.6 m
- SBAS (WAAS): 2 0.3 m 0.6 m
L-Band Sensor Specifications
- Sensitivity: -130 dBm
- Channel Spacing: 7.5 kHz
- Satellite Selection: Manual and Automatic
- Reacquisition Time: 15 seconds (typical)
- Rejection: 15 kHz spacing > 30 dB,
- 300 kHz spacing > 60 dB
- Processor: DSP for demodulation and protocol decoding module provides processing for the differential algorithms
- Command Support: Reports L-band (OmniSTAR) region and satellite info, allows input and status of L-band (OmniSTAR) subscription, bit error rate (BER) output for reception quality indication, and manual frequency tuning