Forsberg StarLink In-Line Amplifiers (Formerly Raven)
These inline amplifiers are capable of amplifying all GNSS frequencies and will improve performance on receivers with cable lengths of over 50 ft. Theyre available with SMA, TNC, BNC, or N connectors and no special wiring is required, making installation a breeze.
Made with gold plated brass with rugged and watertight packaging, all you need to do is plug the amplifier directly inline with your antenna cable. Power to the GPS amplifier is already available from your GPS receiver. The amplifier uses the same power as the antenna so no extra wiring is required. These Forsberg StarLink inline amplifiers come with a full one year parts and labor warranty from the manufacturer.
In-line amplifiers with TNC connectors are 3.770 in length. Length will vary slightly with N and SMA connectors installed. ?
- Power consumption 8mA.
- Typical Noise figure for L1 Inline Amplifiers is < 3 dB.
- Typical Noise figure for L1L2 Inline Amplifiers is < 4 dB.
- Input voltage for all models is from 3 to 28 VDC. Current draw is < 10 ma.
- Operating temperature is -55°C (-67°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Relative humidity 0 – 100% condensing