SF-3050 StarFire RTK GNSS Receiver
John Deere has discontinued the manufacturer and sale of ALL hardware products under the NAVCOM brand effective June 30, 2020.
Product purchased prior to June 30 are deliverable through October 31, 2020.
Signal Subscriptions Purchased After June 30:
You can still purchase signal subscriptions for your SF-3050 and SF-5050 series hardware from John Deere after June 30, 2020. HOWEVER, You will need to upgrade your SF-3050 and SF-5050 series firmware before the end of 2020 in order to keep using the existing signals. The signal structure will change at that point and the free upgrade will be required. For further information please visit www.navcomtech.com.
End of Technical Support:
SF3050 – April 30, 2024;
SF5050 – October 31, 2025
NavtechGPS carries many other hardware brands that can perform the same types of tasks should you want to switch to a brand that will continue past the above deadlines.
The SF-3050 GNSS Receiver has been replaced by the SF-5050. NavCom had ceased production of the SF-3050 GNSS receiver. Please see the End of Life notice for more details.
NavCom’s SF-3050 family of integrated StarFire / RTK GNSS receivers provides five centimeter position accuracy, anywhere in the world, anytime. Powered by the new Sapphire Engine, the SF-3050 provides 66 channel tracking, including multi-constellation support for GPS and GLONASS. It also incorporates high-speed I/O components, including Ethernet, Bluetooth and USB capability.
- “All-in-view” parallel tracking with 66 channels
- SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN) tracking
- Built-in StarFire receiver
- L1, L2, L5, G1, & G2 full wavelength carrier phase tracking
- C/A, P1, P2, L2C, L5, G1 & G2 code tracking
- High sensitivity / low signal level tracking
- Fast acquisition / re-acquisition
- Superior interference suppression (both in-band & out-of-band)
- Patented multipath rejection
- StarFire Over IP delivery (Optional)
- RTK Extend
- StarFire Over the Air (OTA) Licensing Capable
- Minimal data latency
- Data message formats
- NMEA-0183: ALM, GBS, GGA, GLL, GRS, GSA, GST, GSV, RMC, RRE, VTG, ZDA, NCT proprietary
- Differential Correction: RTCM 2.3 and 3.0, SBAS, and StarFire (proprietary)
- RTK Correction: CMR/CMR , RTCM, NavCom Proprietary UltraRTK™
- Receiver Control: NavCom Proprietary commands (ASCII)
- Configurable as RTK base or rover
- Programmable output rates
- Event marker input
- 1 PPS output
- Communication Ports: 2 x RS232 (1 – Changable to RS422), 1 x USB 2.0 (Host or Device), Bluetooth™ and Ethernet (10T/100T)
- 2GB Internal Data Storage