NovAtel SMART2™ GNSS Smart Antenna
The NovAtel SMART2™ compact rugged enclosure houses a high performance antenna for dual-frequency signal tracking and access to multiple GNSS signals for better satellite access in variable terrain and environments. TerraStar® correction services add improved accuracy.
The SMART2 is capable of receiving GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS signals. Positioning solutions range from single-frequency meter-level positioning to centimeter-level Precise Point Positioning (PPP). The SMART2 also receives L-Band signals providing easy access to the world-wide TerraStar-L and TerraStar-C PRO Correction Services.
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS plus TerraStar correction signal reception
- Optional Terrain Compensation
- Optional Bluetooth
- Simulated radar ground speed output
- Integrated magnetic mounting
- Flexible positioning accuracy from meter-level standalone positioning to centimeter-level using TerraStar-C PRO1
- 15 cm pass-to-pass accuracy using TerraStar-L
- Terrain Compensation corrects for vehicle roll and pitch to improve performance on uneven terrain
- Smooth, consistent positions for pass-to-pass applications with optional GLIDE® technology
- Dual-frequency tracking increases position reliability and mitigates ionospheric effects
- Wireless connectivity simplifies integration with tablets and other Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Compact, waterproof, one-piece GNSS receiver solution
- 14-pin connector provides compatibility with existing AG-STAR/SMART6 cabling and installations