Hemisphere S321+ GNSS SMART ANTENNA
The Hemisphere S321+ has been replaced by the S621. Please see the S631 under related products. The manufacturer is no longer selling the S321+.
The S321+ (Plus) is a multi-GNSS, multi-frequency, smart antenna. (It replaces the S321.) The S321+ provides robust performance and high precision in a compact and rugged package. It has multiple communication ports and an open GNSS interface, and can be used in a variety of operating modes. Use the S321+ as a precise base station sending RTK to your existing rover network , or turn it into a lightweight and easy to use rover by connecting it to a base via UHF radio or Wi-Fi . The built- in web user interface (web UI) can be used to control and manage the receiver status and operation, and to upgrade the S321+ with new firmware and activations. The S321+ is Athena-enabled and Atlas-capable.
Powered by Athena RTK technology. The S321 receiver is powered by the Athena RTK technology. With Athena, S321+ provides state-of-art RTK performance when receiving corrections from a static base station or network RTK correction system. With multiple connectivity options, the S321+ allows for RTK corrections to be received over radio, cell modem, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or serial connection. S321+ delivers centimeter-level accuracy with virtually instantaneous initialization times and cutting edge robustness in challenging environments.
Works with ATLAS. The S321+ receiver also enables users to work with the Atlas service. Atlas is Hemispheres industry leading global correction service, which can be added as a subscription to the S321+ . The Atlas system delivers world-wide centimeter-level correction data over L-band communication satellites. With Atlas, S321+ users are able to experience sub-decimeter positioning performance anywhere on earth, without the need to be nearby a GNSS or communication infrastructure.
Atlas L-band has the following benefits:
- Positioning accuracy – Competitive positioning accuracies down to 2 cm RMS in certain applications.
- Positioning sustainability – Advanced position quality maintenance in the absence of correction signals, using Hemispheres patented technology.
- Multi-Frequency, Multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS)
- Athena RTK engine and Atlas L-band global corrections
- Dual hot-swappable lithium batteries provide 12 hours of battery life
- Wi-Fi, UHF, Cellular, and Bluetooth wireless communication
- Powerful WebUI control accessed via Wi-Fi
- 8 GB internal memory for data logging, download, and upload
- Internal tilt sensor corrects the collected point coordinates, to a maximum inclination of 15, in accordance with the tilt angle and direction of the range pole