Septentrio AsteRx SB ProConnect
The Septentrio AsteRx SB ProConnect combines excellent RTK performance and flexibility in a compact and ruggedized IP68 housing. Multi-constellation, triple-frequency GNSS technology ensures highly accurate and reliable positioning. The low-power and compact design includes a wide selection of connection options for integration flexibility into your system. The AsteRx SB ProConnect is a high-performance GNSS receiver for demanding SWaP applications.
- Quad-constellation, multi-frequency, all-in-view RTK positioning
- Robust and compact IP68 weatherproof housing
- AIM+ unique interference monitoring and mitigation system + advanced other GNSS+ algorithms
- All-in-one base and rover operation
- Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, Serial and USB communications
- Easy to operation with Web UI
- Open interfaces for easy integration
- Can be used as reference base station or rover
The AsteRx SB comes with fully-documented interfaces, commands and data messages. The included, user friendly RxTools software allows receiver configuration and monitoring as well as data logging and analysis. An SDK is provided to help integrators create professional custom applications with ease.
Septentrio’s Web UI makes the AsteRx SB highly accessible. Users can operate the AsteRx SB without any special configuration software over WiFi network or USB connection, from any device with a web browser.
Septentrio’s patented GNSS+ technologies
- AIM+ unique anti-jamming and monitoring system against narrow and wideband interference
- APME+ a posteriori multipath estimator for code and phase multipath mitigation
- LOCK+ superior tracking robustness under heavy mechanical shocks or vibrations
- IONO+ advanced scintillation mitigation
AIM+ anti-jamming and RF spectrum monitoring system
AIM+ offers built-in protection against intentional and unintentional jamming using a sophisticated system of sampling and mitigation mechanisms. Your high-precision GNSS receiver can automatically suppress the widest variety of interferers from simple continuous narrow-band signals to the more complex wide band and pulsed transmitters as well as lnmarsat and Iridium satellite transmissions.