AsteRx-m2 GNSS RTK Receiver
The Septentrio AsteRx-m2 is a high-performance, ultra-low power, compact RTK receiver with anti-jamming technology built right in. It is ideal for UAS integration, mobile platforms and demanding industrial applications where power and space are limited.
- Best-in-class reliable and scalable position accuracy.
- AIM unique interference monitoring and mitigation system and anti-jamming system.
- Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption.
- All-in-view satellite tracking: multi-constellation, multi-frequency.
- Easy to integrate.
ADVANCED INTERFERENCE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGY (AIM )
- The AsteRx-m2 features AIM , the most advanced on-board interference mitigation technology on the market. It can suppress the widest variety of interferers, from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The RF spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.
- Lock for robust tracking during high vibrations and shocks.
- APME to disentangle direct signal and those reflected from nearby structures.
- IONO provides advanced protection against ionospheric disturbance.
- The AsteRx-m2 also features time synchronization for high-precision timing applications and L-Band tracking for PPP positioning using TerraStar. Two electronically identical antenna connectors support both passive and active antennas.
ULTRA-LOW POWER DESIGN
- The AsteRx-m2 provides RTK positioning at the lowest power consumption of any comparable device on the market.
EASY TO INTEGRATE
- The AsteRx-m2 comes with fully-documented interfaces, commands and data messages. The included RxTools software allows receiver configuration, monitoring as well as data logging and analysis