This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see the related product(s) for replacement options or contact us.
AsteRx2i HDC processes high-quality GNSS measurements with IMU-measurements to generate an enhanced integrated position. This results in an all-in-view dual-frequency GPS/GLONASS receiver capable of providing precise positioning in shadowed environments where GNSS-only receivers fail. In addition attitude information such as heading, pitch and roll is provided.
* 136 hardware channels
* Up to 50 Hz data output rate
* Heading and pitch/roll data
* A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
* Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
* Differential GPS (base station and rover)
* Compact OEM board and housed solutions
* Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual