SPAN OEM615 Dual-Frequency GNSS / INS Receiver
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see the related product(s) for replacement options or contact us.
SPAN on OEM615 is NovAtel’s smallest dual-frequency GNSS / INS receiver board. Multi-constellation signal tracking and low power consumption makes it the right for size and power constrained applications.
NovAtel’s OEM615 series receivers are compact GNSS receivers with RTK functionality. The dual-frequency, GPS GLONASS OEM615 offers future-ready, precise positioning for space-constrained applications. The backward compatibility of the OEM615 with NovAtels popular OEMV-1 form factor provides an efficient way to bring powerful GPS-GLONASS capable products to market. As with all NovAtel OEM6 series receivers, the OEM615 is ready for existing and planned GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass signals.
The OEM615 is configurable with GPS or GPS GLONASS GNSS capabilities. Adding GLONASS tracking increases available positions in obstructed sky conditions, increasing field productivity. The OEM615 also supports L2C that provides stronger signal tracking and better cross correlation protection for better solution availability in low signal strength applications.
The OEM615 tracks all current and upcoming GNSS constellations and satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS. It features configurable channels to optimize satellite availability in any condition, no matter how challenging. The OEM615 is software upgradable to track future signals as they become available. Maximizing satellite availability and optimizing GNSS signal usage now, and in the future, ensures consistent, high performance GNSS positioning.
- L1/L2/L2C GPS L1/L2 GLONASS signal tracking
- RT-2, ALIGN, and API firmware options
- GPS GLONASS (Galileo and BeiDou ready)
- Form factor and pin-to-pin backward compatible with our legacy OEMV-1 series
- Small and light weight ideal for UAV, UGV and other size constrained applications
- Multi-constellation tracking provides higher solution availability and reliability
- Low power consumption extends operation time
- Supported by industry’s highest level of customer service