Tallysman TW127 In-Line Amplifier
The TW127 is a low cost, rugged, waterproof, low noise, 1559 MHz to 1610 MHz band, 25dB gain in-line amplifier, specially designed to amplify all GNSS L1 frequencies. The TW127 features a two stage LNA with a mid-section SAW filter. It allows longer cable runs for applications such as mast-mount, large vehicle and timing systems, without degradation of system sensitivity.
The standard model offers low current consumption and DC pass through which allows both the antenna and the TW127 in-line amplifier to be powered by the GNSS receiver without additional hardware such as bias-T, power cable and power supply. The TW127 is optionally available without DC Pass-through. A High Current version is also available.
- Wide input voltage range
- Gold-plated SMA & TNC Jack connectors
- Nickel-plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoids installation of costly low-loss cable
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- No external voltage supply needed