Tallysman TW1421/TW1422 Compact Dual Feed Embedded GPS / GLONASS Antenna
The TW1421/TW1422 employs Tallysmans unique Accutenna™ technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection. It also offers high out of band signal rejection.
The TW1421 has a tight phase centre variation and truly is the highest performing compact OEM GPS GLONASS antenna available. It is also available with same features but with added pre-filtering in the TW1422.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Smallest high accuracy GPS GLONASS OEM antenna
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1.25 dB typ
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for wearable devices
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.