The TW2410 Magnetic Mount GPS/GLONASS Antenna
The TW2412 has an additional tight pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW2410/TW2412 are housed in compact, magnetic mount, IP67 compliant housings. The antenna can be ordered without the magnet. In such cases, the magnet is replaced with a plastic plug to provide a smooth under surface.
They are RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Low Axial Ratio
- Tight Phase Centre Variation
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1dB
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent choice for single frequency RTK systems
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
LNA Pre-filter Available
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW2412 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
To minimize performance impact from signal jamming threats, the pre-filtered version of this antenna is compatible with Tallysman’s Anti-Jamming add-on, which modifies the radiation pattern of the GNSS antenna to eliminate signals arriving from -10° to +15° from horizon, while slightly increasing the gain of the antenna at zenith.