TW5340 GNSS Smart Antenna
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE TW5350/TW5351. PLEASE SEE THE RELATED PRODUCTS TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The TW5340 provides simultaneous GPS/GLONASS/QZSS/SBAS reception for use in professional grade applications for precision timing, network synchronization, tracking and positioning. It uses a state of the art ST STA8088 receiver, which provides 32 high sensitivity tracking channels plus 2 fast acquisition channels that can be assigned to acquire and track GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) signals simultaneously. The non-magnetic version is available as Part Number TW5341.
The TW5340 employs Tallysmans Accutenna dual feed antenna patch technology, which improves rejection of multi-path signal interference across the whole GNSS band, making the TW5340 the most precise smart antenna in its size across all operating environments. It also supports ST Microelectronics Autonomous A-GPS which accelerates GPS positioning by predicting satellite ephemeris data based on previous observations, resulting in extremely fast Time-To-First- Fix.
The TW5340 can be configured to outputs up to three NMEA 0183 messages lists with navigation update rates up to 10Hz. RS232, CMOS and USB interfaces are available with input voltage options of 3,3V, 5.0V and 12V. The TW5340 Standby mode feature provides for very low current consumption (<100uA) and is particularly useful in battery operated applications such as trailer tracking.A standard one pulse-per-second 1PPS synchronized to UTC time is available as a single ended output or as a differential output at RS422 levels.
- Multi-Constellation Receiver/Antenna GPS
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Industrial & Wireless Timing
- Network Stratum 1 Time Source
- Integrated GNSS receiver, Accutenna antenna, LNA & SAW filter in one
- STMicroelectronics STA8088 Teseo GNSS Receiver IC
- 32 Channel simultaneous operation
- WAAS, EGNOS, & MSAS enabled
- 3 NMEA 0183 output Lists
- Low current Standby mode
- Excellent multi-path signal rejection
- Differential 1 pulse per second (RS422)
- UTC synchronized precise time-base
- 5 metre cable, RS232 interface, USB
- Industrial grade waterproof IP67 enclosure
- RoHS Compliant
NOTE: DB9 adapter required to configure this smart antenna. See Models tab for information.
THE TW5340 AND TW5341 REPLACES THE TW5310 AND TW 5311.
Models and DB9 Adapter
33-5340-x-yy: GPS/GLONASS Smart Antenna
33-5341-x-yy: Non-magnetic, GPS/GLONASS/ Smart Antenna
27-0045-1 DB9 Test adaptor ( For CMOS versions a CMOS/RS232 converter will also be required)
|00=Dark Grey Conical
||10=Dark Grey Low Profile
||11=White Low Profile