VectorNav Industrial Series MEMS-Based Inertial Navigation
The VectorNav Industrial Series is a complete line of MEMS-based, industrial-grade inertial navigation systems. Available in both surface mount and rugged packaging options and calibrated across temperature, the industrial series includes IMU, AHRS, GPS/INS and GPS-Compass solutions optimized for SWaP-C constrained applications.
Built on a miniature, high-performance, temperature calibrated IMU core, each product in the series shares a common protocol and interface, allowing the user to incorporate AHRS, GPS/INS and/or GPS-Compass functionality depending on the target application and performance requirements.
- Miniaturized surface mount and rugged packaging
- Calibrated across temperature
- Serial TTL, SPI and USB communication interfaces
- 0.3° RMS heading, 0.1° pitch & roll
- 5 /hr typical in-run gyro bias stability
- < 30 grams
- Made in the USA