Hemisphere Vega 28 GNSS Compass Board
The Vega 28 is one of Hemisphere’s most advanced GNSS heading and positioning boards for sophisticated machine control and navigation solutions in a complex dynamic environments.
The Vega 28 uses dual antenna ports to create a series of additional capabilities, such as fast, high-accuracy heading over short baselines, RTK positioning, onboard Atlas L-band, RTK-enabled heave, low-power consumption, and precise timing.
The Vega 28 positioning is scalable and field upgradeable with all Hemisphere software and service options. Take advantage of the same centimeter-level accuracy in either single frequency mode, or employ the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS signals. High-accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels are available via Atlas correction service.
Leverage the industry standard form factor for easy upgradeability from other manufacturers modules.
- Extremely accurate heading with long baselines
- Multi-frequency position, dual-frequency heading supporting GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and L-band
- Atlas L-band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm RMS RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
- New multi-axis gyro and tilt sensor for reliable coverage during short GNSS outages
- 700 channels