Tallysman VeraPhase 6000™ GNSS Antenna
Tallysman has developed a unique alternative to choke-ring antennas through its patented VeraPhase™ technology. The patented VeraPhase™ 6000 (VP 6000) antenna Series is a full GNSS constellation antenna that provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies (<0.5dB at zenith, <2 dB at horizon). It offers exceptional front to back ratios, high efficiency (>70%), a tight PCV (± 1mm), and near constant PCO for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The performance of the VeraPhase™ is designed to rival that of geodetic / reference antennas, including choke ring antennas, but is lighter, smaller and more economical.
The VP 6000 provides high receive gain over the full GNSS spectrum: Low GNSS band (1164MHz to 1300MHz) L-band correction services (1525MHz to 1559MHz) and High GNSS band (1559MHz to 1610 MHz). It is available with a number of robust pre-filtered LNA variants, each with high IP3 to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of less than 2.2dB.
- Axial ratio: 2 dB max from horizon to horizon (less than 0.5 dB at zenith)
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1mm)
- Invariant performance from: 2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated L1/L2 receivers RTK or other OEM system.
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multi-path rejection
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Architecture: Crossed Dipoles with Fence
- Size: Please refer to Datasheet
- Weight: <670g
- Attachment Method: 5/8?x11 TPI female
- Environmental: IP67, REACH and RoHS compliant
- LNA Gain: 35dB, 50dB or 15dB OEM pre-amp
- Supply Current: <40mA
- Supply Voltage: 2.7 to 24 VDC
- Noise: 2.2dB typ. at 25°C with pre-filter 1.5dB typ. at 25°C no pre-filter
- Axial Ratio, over full bandwidth: < 0.5 dB at zenith, 2dB max at horizon
- P1dB Output: 11 dBm
- Phase centre Variation: ±1 mm across all frequencies (see Data Sheet)