This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please contact us for further information.
SPAN-CPT is a compact, single enclosure GNSS INS receiver, powered by NovAtel’s world class OEM6® technology. Capable of delivering up to centimetre level accuracy, customers can choose from a variety of positioning modes to ensure they have the optimal level of accuracy for their application. Available modes include SBAS, PPP and RTK.
The IMU components within the SPAN-CPT enclosure are comprised of Fiber Optic Gyros (FOG) and Micro Electromechanical System (MEMS) accelerometers, maximizing price/performance value. FOGs offer exceptionally long life and stable performance compared with other similar gyro technologies.
- Continuous, stable positioning
- Easy to integrate into space constrained applications
- Minimizes import/export issues
- Withstands harsh environments
- OEM6 technology
- Fiber optic gyros and MEMS accelerometers
- SBAS, NovAtel CORRECT™ with PPP and RTK support
- 100 Hz raw data and solution
- Wheel sensor input for ground applications
- Optional dual antenna