Trimble / Ashtech MB-ONE GNSS Receiver Module
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE MB-TWO. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS.
The Ashtech MB-One by Trimble delivers highly accurate GNSS-based heading plus pitch or roll in an industry standard form-factor for high performance centimeter level positioning and heading in a miniature power-saving design. The embedded Z-Blade™ GNSS technology uses all available GNSS signals equally, without any constellation preference for fast and stable solutions. The MB-One features GNSS and RTK technology with features such as Ethernet that allows for a wide variety of unique applications, such as unmanned, agriculture, marine and military systems.
The MB-One has an enhanced dual-core GNSS engine with 240 channels capable of tracking a large range of GNSS systems including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou. It utilizes over-the-air satellite corrections using L-Band hardware to achieve decimeter-level accuracy. This module is capable of receiving and decoding Precise Point Positioning (PPP) for an accurate position solution that eliminates the need for a local base station.
- Dual antenna input
- Precise Heading Pitch/Roll
- Precise Point Positioning using L-Band services like Trimble RTX™
- Dual Core Engine with Ashtech Z-Blade™ Technology
- L1-only RTK and L1/L2 RTK with Precise Platform Positioning (P3 ) including heading
- Ethernet Support for web based applications
- Small form factor, power saving, and rugged design for easy integration in demanding environments
The MB One offer low-power consumption in an extremely compact board.
The dual-core design offers distinct advantages such as a dedicated core for GNSS tracking that optimizes power consumption and ensures low power use while maintaining performance.