Septentrio AsteRx SBi3 Pro+
AsteRx SBi3 Pro+ GNSS/INS multi-frequency receiver from Septentrio delivers centimeter level positioning together with 3D orientation in challenging environments. Thanks to the built-in inertial sensor, it provides orientation (heading, pitch and roll) as well as dead reckoning, which makes it ideal for systems that require positioning under any condition. This housed high-performance GNSS/INS system is ideal for rapid integration into machine control or ground robotic applications. AsteRx SBi3 Pro+ is a flexible boxed GNSS/INS solution, offering full access to raw GNSS and INS data as well as allowing multiple antenna configurations.
- Accurate and reliable IMU-enhanced GNSS positioning down to centimeter level
- Full access to raw GNSS and IMU data
- Single or dual GNSS antenna with heading, pitch and roll
- Robust and compact IP68 weatherproof housing
- AIM+ unique interference monitoring and mitigation system + advanced other GNSS+ algorithms
- Quad-constellation, multi-frequency, all-in-view RTK positioning