Septentrio AsteRx-I S OEM Receiver
The manufacturer has issued an end of life (EOL) notice for this product. Please see the Related Items tab for replacement options.
AsteRx-i S processes high-quality data, from the dual antenna multi-frequency AsteRx GNSS receiver with IMU-measurements to generate an accurate and reliable position and orientation.
Reliability, availability and accuracy at its best
Septentrios quad-constellation, accurate and reliable, multi-frequency RTK is further enhanced by a powerful GNSS/INS integration. Benefiting from a GNSS heading initialization, AsteRx-i S provides 3D attitude and positioning for the POI (point of interest). The AsteRx-i S includes Septentrios GNSS suite of positioning algorithms to convert difficult environments into good positioning. It also features AIM interference mitigation and monitoring system which can suppress the widest variety of interferers, from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers.
Designed around demanding requirements for size, weight and power consumption, the AsteRx-i S is ideal for optical inspection and photogrammetry.
- Reliable and accurate GNSS/INS positioning down to the cm level
- 3D attitude – heading pitch and roll Ultralight, low power and compact
- AIM interference monitoring and mitigation system
- High-update rate, low-latency positioning and attitude
- Robust calibration for wide temperature ranges