Hemisphere GNSS Crescent P102 and P103 OEM Boards
The manufacturer has issued and end of life (EOL) notice for this product, this product has been replaced by the P206.
Versatile DGPS Receiver Boards
With these Hemisphere GNSS OEM boards you can create advanced applications and sophisticated configurations. Take advantage of higher update rates, noise-reduced raw measurements, additional memory, and higher processor capability.
The 12-channel, L1 DGPS board features SBAS support, along with Hemisphere GNSS exclusive COAST and e-Dif technologies, making it easy to get an accurate signal, anytime, anywhere. Accuracy and stability are excellent due to Crescent receiver technology’s more accurate code phase measurements, multipath mitigation improvements, and fewer discrete receiver components.
- Extremely affordable DGPS solution with update rates of up to 20 Hz
- Fast start-up and reacquisition times allow you to get right to work
- High-precision, differential positioning accuracy of 60 cm, 95% of the time
- Exclusive e-Dif option where other differential signals are not practical
- COAST technology maintains accurate solutions for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Small form and low-power consumption design is ideal for easy integration
- Compatible with other differential sources including our L-Dif and RTK firmware applications
Crescent Firmware Options
- Crescent 10 Hz activation
- Crescent 20 Hz activation
- Crescent RTCM Base activation
- Crescent L-Dif activation
- Crescent RTK activation