AsteRx2eL Dual-Frequency GPS / GLONASS Receiver
The AsteRx2eL OEM and AsteRx2eL HDC are no longer available for sale; AsteRx2eL OEM has been replaced by the AsteRx-4 OEM and AsteRx2eL HDC has been replaced by the AsteRx-U.? Contact us for assistance.
AsteRx2eL is member of the AsteRx2e family of all-in-view dual-frequency GPS/GLONASS receivers, which are designed for integration in a multitude of applications requiring high-precision position information. AsteRx2eL features an with integrated L-band modem to receive subscription-based GNSS augmentation corrections distributed via satellite. A variety of techniques, including wide-area differential and Precise Point Positioning (PPP), allow precise calculation of position everywhere on the globe (on land and on water), without the need to deploy basestations or to use radio communications.
* 136 hardware channels
* Up to 100 Hz data output rate
* A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
* Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
* Differential GPS (base station and rover)
* Compact OEM board and housed solutions
* Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual
All TERRASTAR Services are fully supported by the AsteRx2eL OEM and HDC receivers.