The Hemisphere R330 L5 GNSS Receiver
The R330 L5 GNSS receiver from Hemisphere GNSS offers a complete solution in a small box. This multi-GNSS RTK, high accuracy receiver utilizes the Hemisphere GNSS Eclipse™ platform providing accurate positioning using several differential correction methods such as Athena™ RTK, Atlas® L-band corrections (Atlas Basic, H30, H10), Beacon, and SBAS. Hemisphere’s patented Multifunction Application (MFA) firmware allows the R330 to smoothly transition between DGNSS systems.
The R330 L5 GNSS receiver is ideal for any marine or land application where positioning accuracy is required. The base unit is configured as single frequency, 10 Hz, SBAS, and raw data. The unit can be optionally subscribed to multi-frequency, multi-GNSS, 20 Hz, RTK, Atlas (Atlas Basic, H30, or H10), and Beacon.
Compatible GNSS antennas for the R330 are A21, A25, A31, A42, A43, A45 and A52. Compatible GNSS antennas include the R330 are A21™, A31™, A42™, A43™ and A52™.
The R330 GNSS receiver works with two new advanced technology features; aRTK™ and Tracer™. Hemisphere’s aRTK technology, powered by Atlas, allows the R330 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail. Tracer uses specialized algorithms to sustain positioning in the absence of corrections data.
The R330 has been designed to replace the previous R-series products (R100/110/120/130/131/220/320) while maintaining the ease of use and functionality of these products.
Key R330 L5 GNSS Receiver Advantages
- High-precision positioning in RTK, GNSS, L1/L2 GNSS,
- SBAS, Beacon and Atlas™ L-Band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena™ GNSS engine providing best-in- class RTK performance
- Fewer RTK dropouts in congested environments
- Faster reacquisitions and more robust solutions due to better cycle slip detection
- Status LEDs and menu system make R330 easy to monitor and configure
- Fast update rate of up to 20 Hz providing the best guidance and machine control
- Long-range RTK baselines of up to 50 km
- USB flash drive for data logging