The Hemisphere R330 GNSS Receiver
The R330 GNSS receiver from Hemisphere GNSS offers a complete solution in a small box. This multi-GNSS RTK, high accuracy receiver utilizes the Hemisphere GNSS Eclipse™ platform providing accurate positioning using several differential correction methods such as RTK, L-Band DGNSS (VBS / HP / XP / G2) and Beacon.
The R330 GNSS receiver is ideal for any marine or land application where positioning accuracy is required. The base unit is configured with L1 GNSS, 10 Hz and raw data. The fully-upgraded unit can be optionally subscribed to L1/L2 GNSS, 20 Hz, RTK, L-Band and Beacon. Compatible GNSS antennas include the R330 are A21™, A31™, A42™, A43™ and A52™.
The R330 has been designed to replace the previous R-series products (R100/110/120/130/131/220/320) while maintaining the ease of use and functionality of these products.
Key R330 GNSS Receiver Advantages
- High-precision positioning in RTK, GNSS, L1/L2 GNSS,
- SBAS, Beacon and L-Band
- SureTrack technology improves RTK performance
- Fewer RTK dropouts in congested environments
- Faster reacquisitions and more robust solutions due to better cycle slip detection
- Status LEDs and menu system make R330 easy to monitor and configure
- Fast update rate of up to 20 Hz providing the best guidance and machine control
- Long-range RTK baselines of up to 50 km
- Uses standard USB flash drive for data logging