SPAN on OEM628 Dual-Frequency L-Band GNSS/INS Receiver
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see the related product(s) for replacement options or contact us.
The NovAtel SPAN on OEM628 is a high precision dual-frequency plus L-Band GNSS receiver board with the same form factor as NovAtel’s legacy SPAN on OEMV-2 receiver. It tracks all current and upcoming GNSS constellations. Its configurable interface ensures positioning and integration needs are met now and into the future.
- L1, L2 and L2C signal tracking (L5 ready)
- RT-2, ALIGN, API, and Heave firmware options
- GPS GLONASS (Galileo and BeiDou ready) and L-Band Tracking
- Form factor and pin-to-pin backwards compatible with our legacy OEMV-2 series
- Flexible communication interface broadens deployment options
- Multi-constellation tracking provides high solution availability and reliability
- Upgradable receiver firmware ensures easy updating to future signals
- Supported by industries highest level of customer service