Hemisphere Vector H321 GNSS Compass Board
Advanced Positioning & Heading with Athena RTK and Atlas™
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see the end of life notice (EOL). The recommended replacement product is the Vector Eclipse H328. Please note that this is not a pin compatible replacement.
The Vector H321 is Hemisphere’s most advanced GNSS heading and positioning board. Use it to develop sophisticated machine control and navigation solutions in complex dynamic environments.
The H321 has dual antenna ports to create a series of additional capabilities to Eclipse™ Vector™ technology, including fast, high-accuracy heading over short baselines, RTK positioning, on-board Atlas L-Band, RTK-enabled heave, with low-power consumption, and precise timing.
Integrate the Vector H321 into your applications to experience exceptional performance, flexibility and cost savings. This incredible GNSS board uses advanced multipath mitigation techniques and offers full scalability and expandability from L1 GPS to L1L2, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and RTK performance.
- Atlas L-band capable to 8 cm 95%
- L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou RTK capable
- Extremely accurate heading with short baselines
- Fast RTK acquisition and reacquisition times
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm rms RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection