AsteRx-m OEM Receiver
The manufacturer has discontinued this product. The AsteRx-m has been replaced by the Asterx-m2.
The AsteRx-m is a very low power GPS / GLONASS dual-frequency RTK receiver that is smaller than a credit card. It is especially designed for integration in hand-held devices, mobile computing platforms and other solutions requiring high accuracy in low-power and space-constrained applications.
Measuring only 70mm x 48 mm, the AsteRx-m provides cm-level dual-frequency GPS RTK operation at less than 500 mW, and dual-frequency GPS/GLONASS RTK positioning at less than 600 mW. It is fully scalable from L1-only positioning to L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS operation.
Be sure to check out the integrator kit that is available (see below).
- Unique compact GPS/GLONASS RTK receiver
- Industry leading low power consumption (600mW at full operation)
- Centimeter-level RTK positioning accuracy
- Special GNSS algorithms for solid industrial performance
- Full EMI shielding
- Easy to integrate, incl. extensive and well documented interface language
- A comprehensive GNSS SW-tool set