Tallysman Wireless designs and manufactures robust, high performance GNSS and Satcom antennas (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, Globalstar & Iridium), RF Modules (In Line Amps, BiasTees) and intelligent GPS and multi-constellation GNSS smart antennas, as well as the GPS brickwall antennas to mitigate L1 interference. These products are used in many different GNSS applications, including GPS fleet management.
Tallyman is well known in the industry for its brands of Accutenna® and VeraPhase® technologies, which offer provide high performance, economical antennas (low axial ratios, high multi-path signal rejection, tight PCV) for their size and weight.
Tallysman offers a broad range of precision housed and embedded GNSS antennas which are optimized for use in Autonomous Systems, such as unmanned aerial vehicles/systems (UAV & UAS), unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs), unmanned surface vehicles (USVs), and inertial navigation systems where low weight, small size and low power are absolute requirements. Tallysman technology incorporates its dual feed Accutenna technology, which provides a circular response over the entire bandwidth, resulting in excellent cross polarization rejection and superior multi-path signal rejection. The net result is increased accuracy of position.
Tallysman’s autonomous systems antennas are well-suited to applications where size, weight, low power and price are critical. Tallysman’s antennas offer:
- Accutenna technology for more accurate positioning
- Excellent multi-path rejection for superior performance in high reflection environments
- Range of sizes / weights from very compact to mid-sized to suit most every vehicle
- Embedded versions for use in your enclosure (custom tuning available)
- Optional pre-filters to enhance out-of-band signal rejection
- Low current antennas to work with battery powered receivers
- Multi-constellation (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou) coverage to maximize availability of satellite fix
- Wide voltage range to work with virtually every receiver on the market
- Strong electro-static discharge immunity
For an overview of some of Tallysman’s antenna products, download the Antenna Line Card.
For part number information and abbreviations, download the Tallysman Ordering Guide.
For a quick guide to Tallysman’s antenna line for UAV s, download the Tallysman UAV Antenna Data Sheet.
NavtechGPS sells the complete line of Tallysman Wireless GNSS products, including these:
- GNSS antennas: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Globalstar, SBAS and L-Band antennas (OmniSTAR, DGPS, and brickwall antennas)
- RF modules: Telematics, L-Band and GNSS inline signal amplifiers and splitters, and lightning arresters
- GNSS receivers: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- GNSS accessories for tracking and timing applications: Telematics, GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Globalstar, SBAS) and L-Band (OmniSTAR, StarFire, DGPS) inline signal amplifiers, active and passive signal splitters, and lightning arresters.
Contact NavtechGPS about these commercial and precision / military grade GNSS antennas.
Please Note: The lead time for Tallysman antennas varies considerably. Call us for details.