SPAN® on FlexPak6 GNSS Receiver Enclosure
The manufacturer has issued an end of life (EOL) notice for this product. It has been replaced by the PwrPak7. Please contact us for replacement options.
The compact SPAN on FlexPak6 receiver houses our SPAN on OEM628™ dual-frequency plus L-Band GNSS/INS receiver board. It tracks current constellations and future GNSS constellations ready with a highly configurable interface to ensure positioning and integration needs are met well into the future.
The FlexPak6 GNSS enclosure is the third generation of NovAtel’s popular FlexPak™ enclosure. Identical in size to the previous FlexPak and FlexPak-G2 receivers, the FlexPak6 is the first enclosure to house our new OEM628™ multi-constellation receiver, providing increased processor power. The translucent design of the enclosure allows users to view internal status LEDs for easy diagnosis, while a wide input voltage range and an array of interface options including Ethernet and CAN Bus, permit quick and simple integration. The lightweight form-factor makes it ideal for weight and power sensitive application.
- Field upgradeable software
- 20 Hz measurement position data rate
- PAC multipath mitigating technology
- Differential GPS positioning
- Differential correction support for RTCM 2.1, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, CMR, CMR and RTCA
- Navigation output support for NMEA 0183 and detailed NovAtel ASCII and binary logs
- Auxiliary strobe signals, including a configurable PPS output for time synchronization and mark