Hemisphere Vector V123 / V133 GNSS Smart Antenna
The Vector V123 / V133 is an all-in-one single-frequency, multi-GNSS smart antenna which provides decimeter-level position and precise heading. This rugged design is sealed for harsh environments and is a great solution for professional marine and other challenging applications. The V123/V133 can be upgraded with IMO certified housing.
The V123 / V133 offers simple installation with consistent and precise heading accuracy and decimeter positioning. This smart antenna combines Hemisphere’s Crescent Vector H220 OEM board and two multipath and noise-rejecting antennas (spaced 50 cm apart) in a single enclosure. The V123/V133 require a single power/data cable connection for fast installations, even in the presence of strong radio transmissions. These Vector models deliver 0.3 degree heading accuracy and sub-meter DGPS accuracy as well as optional 0.5 m Atlas L-band accuracy.
- Simple all-in-one single-frequency, multi-GNSS heading solution
- Single-frequency GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo / QZSS / IRNSS
- Atlas L-band and beacon (V133) capable
- Integrated gyroscope provides smooth, fast heading reacquisition
- Reliable < 1 per minute heading for periods up to 3 minutes when loss of GNSS has occurred
- Fully rugged solution for the harshest environments
- Optional IMO Certified Housing
The V133 includes all the features of the V123 and adds the capability of receiving differentially corrected data from land-based beacon stations. Ease of installation and no maintenance or servicing enhances the simplicity of these models.