Trimble Zephyr 3 Geodetic Antenna
The Trimble Zephyr 3 Geodetic antenna is a high-performance, lightweight GNSS rover antenna optimized for precision RTK applications. The top of the line Zephyr 3 Zephyr 3 Geodetic antenna is ideal for control work. It minimizes multipath and offers robust low elevation tracking and sub-millimeter phase center repeatability.
The range Zephyr™ 3 external GNSS antennas contain advanced technology for multipath reduction, outstanding low elevation satellite tracking and sub-millimeter phase center stability. Zephyr 3 antennas offer full support GNSS signals, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, OmniSTAR, Trimble RTX and SBAS.
This antenna is recommended for all geodetic applications. It is also suitable as a fixed rover antenna for use in high multipath environments. The Zephyr 3 geodetic antenna’s quality performance and extreme accuracy are achieved through sub-millimeter phase center repeatability, robust low-elevation tracking and significantly reduced ground-based multipath.
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS Modernization signals, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Additional Iridium filtering above 1616MHz allows antenna to be used as close as 20m of Iridium transmitter
- Additional filtering below 1510MHz allows for antenna placement closer to Japanese LTE cell tower
- Advanced LNA (low noise amplifier) to reduce interference by high power out-of-band transmitters
- 50 dB signal gain for reliable tracking in challenging environments and long cable runs