Trimble Zephyr 3 Base Antenna
The Trimble Zephyr 3 Rover is a high-performance lightweight GNSS rover antenna optimized for precision RTK applications. The Zephyr 3 Rover GNSS antenna is typically used in roving applications. It minimizes multipath and offers robust low elevation tracking and sub-millimeter phase center repeatability.
The range Zephyr™ 3 external GNSS antennas contain advanced technology for multipath reduction, outstanding low elevation satellite tracking and sub-millimeter phase center stability. The Trimble Zephyr 3 antennas offer full support for current and near-future GNSS signals including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, OmniSTAR, Trimble RTX and SABS.
This antenna is recommended for all base station applications. It is also suitable as a fixed rover antenna for use in high multi-path environments. The Zephyr 3 Base antennas quality performance and extreme accuracy are achieved through sub-millimeter phase center repeatability, robust low-elevation tracking and significantly reduced ground-based multipath.
ZEPHYR 3 BASE KEY FEATURES
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS Modernization signals, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Minimized multipath
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks
- Now with Iridium and Japanese LTE filtering