Eclipse P328 OEM Board
Hemisphere GNSS’ new Eclipse P328 OEM board enables simultaneous tracking of all satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and L-band making it a robust and reliable solution for survey, mapping, and machine control. The power management system efficiently governs the processor, memory, and ASIC making it ideal for multiple integration applications.
The P328 is Hemisphere's most accurate and reliable OEM board with three new advanced technology features: SureFix™, aRTK™, and Tracer™.
- SureFix™, is Hemisphere's advanced processor. It delivers high-fidelity RTK quality information with guaranteed precision and virtually 100% reliability.
- Hemisphere’s all-new aRTK™ technology, powered by Atlas™, allows the Eclipse P328 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail.
- Tracer utilizes specialized algorithms to sustain positioning in the absence of corrections data.
Experience Unparalleled Accuracy and Reliability with MultiFrequency, Multi-GNSS RTK and Onboard Atlas® L-Band
- Uses GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Compatible with many RTK sources including Hemisphere GNSS’ ROX Format, RTCM, CMR, CMR
- Mechanically and electrically (pin-for-pin) compatible with many other manufacturers’ modules
- Atlas L-band corrections providing position accuracy down to 2 cm RMS, positioning sustainability with Tracer™ technology, and convergence
- time as low as 10 minutes
- Athena™ GNSS engine providing best-in- class RTK performance
- Serial, USB, Ethernet, and CAN support for ease of use and integration
- Scalable and field upgradable with all Hemisphere GNSS software and service options.
- Easily upgradable from other manufacturer's modules.