NovAtel OEM7600 Dual-Frequency GNSS Receiver
The OEM7600 is a compact, dual-frequency Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver that delivers robust positioning for space limited applications.
The OEM7600 offers a number of interface options for system integration plus L-Band functionality to ensure high performance GNSS positioning. It is capable of tracking all current and upcoming GNSS constellations and satellite signals, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS.
This receiver has up to 555 channels in its architecture.
All OEM7 firmware is field upgradable with the OEM7600. Firmware options available include NovAtel CORRECT with RTK for centimetre level real-time positioning, ALIGN for precise heading and relative positioning, GLIDE for decimetre level pass-to-pass accuracy and RAIM for increased GNSS pseudorange integrity.
- 555 channel all-constellation dual-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Firmware solutions including RTK, GLIDE, STEADYLINE, SPAN and ALIGN
- Simple to integrate, compact from factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- SPAN INS functionality