OEM7720 Dual-Antenna, Multi-Frequency GNSS Receiver
The OEM7720 is a multi-frequency, dual-antenna receiver that delivers robust heading and positioning along with advanced interference mitigation features.
For maximum flexibility, it uses a 555 channel architecture capable of tracking all current and upcoming GNSS constellations.
The OEM7720 can be scaled to offer sub-meter- to centimeter-level positioning and is field upgradable to all OEM7 family software options, including NovAtel CORRECT with RTK, ALIGN, GLIDE and SPAN.
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency heading and positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Firmware solutions including RTK, GLIDE, STEADYLINE, SPAN and ALIGN
- Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- SPAN INS functionality