NovAtel OEM7700 GNSS Receiver
This multi-frequency GNSS receiver offers precise positioning and advanced interference mitigation for space constrained applications and challenging environments. With a 555 channel architecture, the OEM7700 can track current and upcoming GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS.
Firmware options include NovAtel CORRECT with RTK for centimeter level real-time positioning, ALIGN for precise heading and relative positioning, GLIDE for decimeter level pass-to-pass accuracy and SPAN for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude.
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interference
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Firmware solutions including RTK, GLIDE, STEADYLINE, SPAN and ALIGN
- Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- SPAN INS functionality