NovAtel PwrPak7-E2 OEM Receiver
For SPAN® (GNSS+INS capability) see the SPAN Models tab
The PwrPak 7-E2 OEM7 enclosure with SPAN GNSS+INS technology provides improved performance and higher data rates. The accuracy of GNSS positioning and the stability of Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) gyro and accelerometer measurements are deeply coupled to provide an exceptional 3D navigation solution that is stable and continuously available, even through periods when satellite signals are blocked.
The PwrPak7-E2 is an advanced OEM receiver that provides an all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution. The PwrPak7-E2 enclosure couples a NovAtel® OEM7700™ receiver board with an advanced Epson G370N MEMS Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to offer improved INS performance and higher data rate.
The absolute accuracy of GNSS positioning and the stability of IMU gyro and accelerometer measurements are tightly coupled to provide an exceptional 3D navigation solution that is stable and continuously available, even through periods when satellite signals are blocked.
Capable of tracking all present and upcoming GNSS constellations and satellite signals, the PwrPak7-E2 is a robust, high-precision receiver that is software upgradeable in the field to provide the custom performance required for your application demands. The PwrPak7-E2 has a powerful OEM7 GNSS engine, integrated MEMS IMU, built in Wi-Fi, onboard NTRIP client and server support, and 16 GB of internal storage. It also has enhanced connection options including serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet
- SPAN enabled enclosure featuring NovAtel’s tightly coupled GNSS+INS engine
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar Correction Services
- Commercially exportable IMU
- INS data rates up to 200 Hz
- Multiple communication interfaces for easy integration and installation
- Built in Wi-Fi support
- 16 GB of internal storage
- Can be paired with an external receiver to support ALIGN® GNSS azimuth aiding for low dynamic applications
- Advanced OEM7 receiver provides an all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
GPS L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5 + GLONASS L1 C/A, L2 C/A, L2P, L3, L5 + BeiDou B1I, B1C, B2I, B2a, B3I
+ Galileo E1, E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b, E6 + NavIC L5 + SBAS L1, L5 + QZSS L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6 +