NovAtel PwrPak7D-E2 OEM7 Dual Antenna Receiver Enclosure with SPAN
The PwrPak7D-E2 is an advanced OEM7® dual antenna SPAN® GNSS+INS receiver enclosure that provides improved performance and higher data rate. The multi-frequency, dual-antenna input allows the PwrPak7D-E2 to harness the power of NovAtel® CORRECT® with RTK and ALIGN functionality. This makes the PwrPak7D-E2 ideal for ground, marine or aircraft based systems, providing industry-leading GNSS multi-constellation heading and position data in static and dynamic environments.
The absolute accuracy of GNSS positioning and the stability of IMU gyro and accelerometer measurements are tightly coupled to provide an exceptional 3D navigation solution that is stable and continuously available, even through periods when satellite signals are blocked.
Capable of tracking all present and upcoming GNSS constellations and satellite signals, the PwrPak7D-E2 is a robust, high-precision receiver that is software upgradeable in the field to provide the custom performance required for your application demands. The PwrPak7D-E2 has a powerful OEM7 GNSS engine, integrated MEMS IMU, built in Wi-Fi, onboard NTRIP client and server support, and 16 GB of internal storage. It also has enhanced connection options including serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet
- SPAN enabled enclosure featuring NovAtel’s tightly coupled GNSS+INS engine
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar Correction Services
- Commercially exportable IMU
- INS data rates up to 200 Hz
- Multiple communication interfaces for easy integration and installation
- Built in Wi-Fi support
- 16 GB of internal storage
- Can be paired with an external receiver to support ALIGN® GNSS azimuth aiding for low dynamic applications
- Advanced OEM7 receiver provides an all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
GPS L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5 + GLONASS L1 C/A, L2 C/A, L2P, L3, L5 + BeiDou B1I, B1C, B2I, B2a, B3I
+ Galileo E1, E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b, E6 + NavIC L5 + SBAS L1, L5 + QZSS L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6 +